The relationship between SEO and Google
Google and SEO are two aspects that affect the success and growth of any business online. Read on to understand the relationship between SEO and Google.
How does Google work with SEO
Google measures the quality of content in different ways.
- Google recommends websites have honest SEO practices.
- How fast the page loads and how easy it is to access content on the page.
- Quality and substance of the content
- Engaging visual content like video and images.
- Keeping track of the time spent by visitors on your page (dwell time)
- Quality and the number of backlinks.
SEO vs. Google Ads
Though they serve similar purposes, SEO and Google Ads are vastly different, and it is insensible to compare them. With the help of SEO, you may raise your website’s organic rankings and appear higher when users type in queries related to the content on your website. You can use ads to target specific keywords and produce ads to promote your website and content to users searching for those terms. SEO optimization focuses on making your website appealing to clients while developing content that satisfies their requirements and intrigues them. Google Ads lets you get paid per click on an advertisement you make. You can target viewers who are interested in specific subjects by displaying this advertisement to people who enter specific keywords into search engines.
Google Ads and SEO can complement each other to boost exposure. Keyword information from SEO campaigns can be leveraged to create Ads with better visibility.
How to improve SEO performance
Good SEO performance is critical in increasing your website traffic. You can gain Google’s attention in different ways.
- Create a “crawlable” website to allow Googlebot to analyze your website and rank it quickly.
- Create personable and engaging content that is fresh and relevant. Ensure your blog posts or pages have 300 words or more content.
- Make a viable and dynamic website with SEO services. You can also get the help of a skilled SEO company for this.
- Avoid making an intricate and convoluted website that is difficult to navigate. Consolidate pages and menus and redesign pages to make them audience-focused. Also, make adjustments to the website using client feedback.
- Claiming your Google+ Business page will increase your credibility.
Some tips to improve SEO include:
- Publish authoritative, relevant, and quality content. Regularly update and audit the content to add extra information and correct mistakes.
- Use good writing techniques and maintain a good balance between quality and quantity. Do not sacrifice quality for SEO optimization.
- Use industry-specific keywords and place them in a user-friendly and natural way. Refrain from stuffing the content with nonsensical keywords to try and increase the search ranking.
- Insert relevant metadata and quality backlinks.
SEO is necessary for growing your business online in this tech-savvy world. Take the help of a good SEO company and build your brand.